Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Yesterday by Samyann: Review

I was immediately hooked on this book from the beginning. I loved the mystery and intrigue brought on by the reincarnation twist. As a reader I love books that are different because they catch my eye. I also love books that keep me hanging onto each word; books I can close out the world and live in my bubble for a while. This book had that effect on me.



Review
Yesterday by Samyann is a beautiful love story sprinkled with mystery and intrigue. This book had me immediately. Amanda has lived a life full of loss of those she cares for; her parents, fiancé. She fights tooth and nail not to get involved and love any more people but Mark worms a way into her heart. She saves his life and from that moment the connection between them is evident. Neither can place where or how they know each other but somehow, somewhere they do. Enter the old clock in the picture. Amanda deals in antiques and becomes mesmerized by an antique clock. The connections between her, the clock, and mark catapult her into trying regression .These sessions slowly bring her to the answers.

The pacing and suspense of this novel was absolutely perfect; not too slow nor rushed. Just enough to keep me pondering what was going to happen next. The regression took Amanda back to civil war and post war days in the South and North. Samyann did a truly exceptional job writing down the accents and conveying a full picture of the novel as it unfolded. I was intrigued from page one. There wasn’t a dull moment in the read.


Fantastic!

Buy links:

Yesterday: A Novel of Reincarnation at Amazon
Barnes and Noble

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment