Popular Posts

Monday, April 20, 2015

Mouse and Katt by John Tucker



John Tucker has the ability to spin a nail biter. He ranks with the best of the horror/suspense mongers. Mouse and Katt is a short novella depicting his talent.





My Review: 

Author John Tucker has a flare for suspense. Mouse and Katt is about an unlikely pair of strangers who cross each other’s path. The setting is the early 20th century. Elijah is a traveling sewing machine salesman who picks up 13 year old Beth Ann or Mouse. The night is stormy and she’s soaked, as the pair travel together more and more about each other’s’ lives and intentions are revealed. The suspense builds the more the reading understands about each character. I read the book in about an hour unable to tear myself away.

I loved the dialogue and inside thoughts of each character it breathed life into Mouse and Katt giving them dimension and quality. The plot thickens into a jaw-dropping climax that left me smiling. The only fault in this story is it’s too short. I wanted more after reading.

John has many other books. Each will leave a lasting impression on the mind. I invite you to check them out.

Amazon- Author Page
Facebook
Blog
Twitter

Mouse and Katt
Amazon U.S- Mouse and Katt
Amazon U.K

No comments:

Post a Comment