Popular Posts

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mia Bishop Waking up in Bedlam

This book sat in my kindle reader for several months before getting the chance to read.Once I started to read it I couldn't put it down! It was that good. I love this author's word choices and creativity. She creates a fantasy romance that's believable and entertaining. A new author every fantasy and/or romance fan needs on their TBR list!



My Review

Mia Bishop’s Waking up in Bedlam is an incredible read and had me glued! Jessa a fae and Ryder a Grimm are bonded. Jessa is trying to help save him from the wrath of her Light King and Ryder hasn’t a clue, at least not at first. The attraction between them is electric!


There is romance, mystery, and suspense! The fantasy story is woven well. Small details and clues are dropped from the start building into an eventful climax. I loved the conversation she created between the characters along with their expressions and mannerisms. It made them all unique. The creatures and probability of the fantasy world she creates is believable and fun.

Buy Here
Amazon. U.S
Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment