Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Robyn Roze Hellkat Review

This book is for anyone who loves a well written novel with brilliantly developed characters and plot. In my review I didn't mention how much I love the cover! One of the best covers all I've seen on a book all year.



Review:

Hellkat the first Robyn Roze novel I’ve read and I absolutely loved it. Kat is the epitome of a strong female character. She’s independent, built her own company, and has no expectations towards a long term relationship – she doesn’t have time. Tucker is a wealthy man who took over the family business left to him. He lives in the wide open spaces of Montana. They are day and night. The way they meet had me doubled over in laughter.

Robyn has an excellent touch for detail between their dialogue and using simple mannerisms and actions to bring out the story and the characters. The captivating plot places Kat and Tucker in a race against time and their families.  I soaked in each word anticipating what would happen next. The suspense had me even when I knew what would happen, it still got me!

Romance, suspense, mystery. This book has it all!

Buy Links
Amazon
Amazon.co.uk

Find Robyn
Facebook
Website
Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and support, Elle! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete