Popular Posts

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Project Mayhem by K.A. Angliss Book Review

A brilliant book with vibrant characters!




My Review:
It has taken me a while to get through this book but not because of the book. There are a handful of typos but very minor. The reason it took me so long was every time I sat down to read somebody would call or I had a work dilemma. I will definitely be reading this again. Even with the interruptions to my reading each time I went back to the book I fell right into it. The characters are vibrant and memorable and the concept is unique.


I enjoyed how all the characters through the course of the story fell into the plot together. And how the author painted a world both like and unlike the world we live in today. Genetic experiments, people with incredible gifts who the government sends to”clinics”. It was full of intrigue. The type of book I enjoy reading straight through without interruption. I’ll be reading again!

Find on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment