Popular Posts

Saturday, August 19, 2017

One Wish Away by Ingrid Seymour

I'm hoping my luck doesn't run out. The the third awesome book in a row I've listened to!



My Review:
If you had three wishes what would you do? Lots of possibilities there but don't forget the rules. Muriel is raised by her grandfather after her mother passes and father turns to alcohol. Grand dad owns a nursery and has spent her life time telling her stories about the djinn. She thinks its all a load of bull until grand dad passes then it all becomes very real.

I loved the authors voice. The story had a nice flow. A few parts weren't as easy to follow as others but the plot was unique and the characters vivid. It was a refreshing read like an ice cold drink on a hot summer day.

Lisa Angelini was really impressive. Her voice not only fit the character but made the story come alive.


This is a fast paced, character driven paranormal that is truly enjoyable.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment