Popular Posts

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Scraps of Paper by Kathryn Meyer Griffith

Cute story!



Review:
Cozy mystery isn't my normal genre but this book was a nice break. Abigail moves to a small town and into a house where the previous residents disappeared. She finds notes from the daughter tucked into the strangest places. I liked the uniqueness and idea of finding those and thought about what I would do in that situation.Abigail sets out to solving the mystery of what happened to the former residents of the home. I probably would have done the same thing out of curiosity.

As she sets about solving this mystery she runs into some very interesting characters. They are full and vibrant. I especially liked Myrtle and eccentric older woman filled with surprises.There's some suspense but it's really mellow. I was waiting for something a bit more extreme and it never happened. The flow of the story is easy to follow and lighthearted.


For anyone who really enjoys the "Murder She Wrote" type of fiction this book falls right into that category.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment