Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Jason Boreggo's Infected Freaks Volume 2

Absolutely enjoying this thrilling series!



My Review:
I'm absolutely enjoying this series! The main character an older man with heart problems will do anything to save his family. In this segment they're heading to Denver but run into a little problem with the low lives of humanity. 

The granddaughter learns her hearing aids give her an edge. I really like her character. She's tough yet girlie and pretty clever. She is easily my favorite. The suspense factor in this series is off the chain! The plot is unique with humans becoming infected from a fungus, one that really exits mind you, and becoming zombies hungry for a delicious human meal. The action is start to finish and keeps me on the edge of my seat.

The books are short which I love because I don't have to pit the story down for mundane activities like cooking yet when the story ends I want more!


Onto the next book.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment