Popular Posts

Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Occupant by Ambrose Ibsen

The Occupant is the third and final book in The Afterlife Investigations. I love how it all came together and how it was left open-ended.



My Review:
I totally love this series! Stephen is a less than stellar adjunct professor who gets involved with two students when they come to him with a proposal to head a paranormal club. He does it in hopes of a little more money. That's how the series starts. What he finds is far more and takes him on a three book journey as he searches for the occupant, a paranormal creature of death and destruction. 

The plot and writing kept me on my toes and groaning when I had to put the book down for any reason. The amount of darkness and gore is balanced. The descriptions and characterizations are compelling. Both the words and narration are on point. There is nothing about this book and series that I didn't enjoy. 


I highly reccomend this book for anyone who loves a spooky horror/ghost story!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment