Popular Posts

Sunday, May 27, 2018

The Terra Debacle: Prisoners at Area 51 by Marcha Fox

One of my favorite authors releases her first audiobook and it's amazing!



My Review:
This is a book I first read the digital version which I rarely do but I really adore the series. Listening to it in audio was possibly even better. The narrator does a fabulous job with the voices and pacing. I loved just as much in audio and laughed even more.

Thyron is a sentient plant. He thinks, speaks on a psi level and walks. He can be a bit overbearing as his intelligence supercedes most but its this super clever part of him that makes me laugh and how he views humans. Since we're omnivores he freaks out that humans may want him for a meal and even worse when he's put in a crate made of wood. The author put me in his head and there are some very plausible thoughts, if plants do think.

Ayways, Thyron is captured and taken to Area 51 in the late 70s. I don't remember much of the early 70s but very much remember the late 70s and the author nailed it with her references including TV. That also kept me in laughter. The story is well written and well orchestrated by the narrator. Its definitely one to listen to and no need to be a hard core sci-fi fan. Anything technical is kept in short and only furthers the plot.


A plus!

Amazon/Audible

1 comment: