Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Unheard by Anthony Del Col episodes 1-8

Neat story done as 8 podcasts using multi voice actors!

My thoughts:
I love how this was done. Melissa Lopez is a San Diego California girl in college in Europe. She gets involved with a missing student Anna and as a class assignment starts a podcast interviewing everyone who knew the missing student. Each episode the story left me hanging, wanting more. 


As the story progresses it gets more mysterious with a paranormal twist. This is the first time I've listened to an sudio with several voice actors and I really enjoyed it. They were all really good and played their parts well. The story is genius and each episode made me curiouser and curiouser. I would definitely reccomend this for anyone who loves mystery and plot twists.


Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment