Popular Posts

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Twisted Magic 1: Twisted Books 1-11 by Jo Ho

This is the first boxed set I've listened to. 29 hours of witches! It was great but I'd love to do it again, one book a day.



My thoughts:
The pros and cons of listening to his entire book. The story is great so I hate for it to end but on the other extreme it didn't happen in one sitting but a few chapters each day. Most likely I will listen again, one book at a time.The characters are real and a bit quirky. The writing is great. Between the authors words and the narrators performance it kept me listening and curious. 

The story surrounds four college girls, none who know anything about magic. They're all very different coming from different walks of life. It turns out they are witches, powerful witches. The story follows their journey as they understand and take on their powers and fight a powerful enemy.


This is very much a character driven story. The author never lost me once switching from one girl to the next. For anyone who enjoys urban fantasy this is a great book.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment