Popular Posts

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Malefic Mixology character interview with Raven Black

Joining us today is Raven Black from the Once Upon Academy!
TTO:
Tell us Raven, what do you have magic or a magical skill?

Raven:
I have magic in general but Transfiguration and Magical Mixology are my specialties.

TTO:
Very intriguing. Why did you choose Once Upon Academy?

Raven:
Well my mom has always wanted me to come here, it's always been her dream and somewhere in life it became mine too. Of course I'm here for academic reasons but I totally hope I find love!

TTO:
Do you have and special skills?

Raven:
I can mix the best cocktails, turn my friends into animals or my enemies and I'm really good with nature.

TTO:
Tell me about your tattoo?

Raven:
I have a little heart tattooed on my stomach, but shhhhh... don't tell my mom, she doesn't know!

TTO:
Mum is word! What is your greatest accomplishment?

Raven:
Hmmm.... this is a tough one. Getting accepted into the most prestigious college for the magically and fairytale inclined.

TTO:
That's a huge accomplishment. Congratulations! How would you describe yourself in three words?

Raven:
Pink! Cheerleader and fierce!

TTO:
Do you have any handicaps and how do you compensate?

Raven:
Some would say my obsession with finding love is a handicap but I don't think so. If I don't look for it how do you find it? I compensate by listening to my bestie Cindy and keep my eyes wide open.

TTO:
Do you consider yourself and introvert or extrovert?

Raven:
Definitely and extrovert, I'm a cheerleader!

TTO:
What is your favorite food?

Raven:
Pizza! No wait icecream... hm... Okay final answer chocolate! 

TTO:
Do you have a favorite book or movie?

Raven:
Dirty Dancing would be my favorite movie and Pride and Prejudice my favorite book. Two of the greatest love stories ever!

TTO:
Anything else you would like to add before we close?

Raven:
I am so excited for this year at Once Upon Academy! Wish me luck, maybe I'll find my dream guy!

TTO:
Luck! Best wishes in finding your dream guy. He's going be very lucky. 
Thank you for joining us today!
Find out more about Raven in the Once Upon Academy Anthology. 

Malefic Mixology by Breezy Jones

   Being the daughter of the dark fairy, Raven Black knows how badly love can end.  When she gets accepted to the most prestigious college for the magical and fairytale world Raven can’t help but long for a fairytale ending. 
    When the hottest guy in school, Stephan Briar sets his sights on Raven, she’s lost in his blue eyes and quarterback muscles. But love is blind.
     When Li Feng- notorious bad boy swoops in to help pick up the pieces of her broken heart, Raven doesn’t know what to do.  

     True love could be a single step away if only things were so simple.

Grab Raven's Acceptance Letter Here!


Preorder Link:
Books2Read
Get your hands on the paperback!



No comments:

Post a Comment