Popular Posts

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Ignite: Midnight Fire by Kaitlyn Davis

This bookwas perfect for the moment. I've had the kindle for years but never read it. The other day I went through my kindle books in audio and decided on this.



My thoughts:
The perfect book for me! Kira is a likable character who falls for a vampire. She soon finds out she has a special ability which includes destroying vampires. Of the dilemna. It's a sweet teen love story as well as a action packed adventure. The author does a fantastic job building the characters and keeping me listening. With all this time now I didn't have to put it down to work. Worked from home and listened.


The author came up with an original idea and the narrator did an excellent job with pacing and timing. Loved it!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment