Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Gabriel: Zero Point, A Gabriel Universe Novella by Steve Umstead

Glad I downloaded this freebie!



My Review:

This is the second sci-fi-ish book I've listened to in a row and both are vastly different. This story was free so was quiet the bonus that it was also really great!

Gabriel doesn't have anything but the Navy - no family, wife or children - just the military and he's good. This makes him a target for a secret military faction and he's recruited in but not without any second thoughts. This involves making him a type of super soldier where there use nano technology to augment him.

There's an even pace to the story, great story telling skills from the author and equally wonderful narrating along with action and suspense. It had everything needed to capture my attention and keep it. 

This is book 0, a prequel to the series which I may well have to check into. Totally enjoyed it!

Amazon/ Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment