Popular Posts

Friday, March 24, 2017

Loves Awakes Boxed Set by J.S. Luxor

I first have to say I've read this entire series and just love it!


My Review:

I've read this series from book 1 when a sexually odd Tristan meets a young vibrant Joanna. I've followed them through their ups and downs and each adventure and problem solved to the day they finally marry.

In this last book I really adored the element their twins brought to the story. It showed a whole new side to each character and a great new element to the story. Parenthood looks a whole lot easier than it is but these two find a way through it much as all parents do.


The characters are so real and their situations. That's what really makes this series. Reading the final book was both sad, funny and happy. There story is over but will remain with me.

Find it at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment