Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2018

Life Changes

I haven't posted in a long while and I feel maybe I owe my readership an expanation. This blog is a few years old and many of you read it regularly.

Just a couple weeks ago I was faced with a spur of the moment decision I had to make between my current (at the time) boyfriend and my blood -- my child and grandchild. I made the decision without a second thought to support my child and grandbaby. This decision has left me in a position where I can't blog as regularly or even write. Eventually all this will even out and the time will come to return to my nomal life.

I don't regret the decision I made and look forward to what is to come. I'm in the process of buying my own home -- something for years I've avoided with a passion. Right now though it feels the correct thing to do. There's been obstacles but at the same time move in day will be the reward along with watching my granddaughter explore her new surroundings like she did as we house shopped and had to squat on each toilet. She's three so that matters to her. I think its hilarious.

I think I've been lucky in the entire situaton and do my best not to let it stress me out. I could be a complete stress case, pulling my hair out but it wouldn't do any good. I'm ready for the next step in my life and the corner ofice with french doors that comes with it. Keep your thoughts positive because it will take more than my strength alone to make this happen. I've been blessed with a fantastic realtor and loan agent but your good wishes and thoughts willmake iy happen.

Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment