Popular Posts

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Raven's Sight by R.L. Weeks

My very first Victorian paranormal! I'm sold.



My Review:
This was the first victorian paranormal I've ever listened to or read and I really loved the combination. I also loved Jodi Hollie-Anne's accent. It gave the story authenticity. 

The setting for this story is a small Brittish town and Raven is an orphan. She lives with her aunt who doesn't allow her to leave the house and grounds. It seems cruel but later is exposed why she isn't permitted to leave. Raven has a gift that allows her to see spirits but that's not all. 

The story has an easy, sequential flow. The author's style put me into Raven's life and mind with simple phrases and quirks unique to her writing. The story is short but was perfect for my last trip. 


Aboslutely fell in love with this story!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment