Popular Posts

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Venon Boxed Set by Kristen Middleton

Are you ready for an overseas adventure with a group of hot vampires and lycans?
Thought so, well add this one to your list.



My opinion:
Book 3 took me a bit by surprise. I didn't quite expect the direction the book went in but it was a fun book. All of them are. I'm not unfamiliar with Kristen Middletons books nor the roamers and lycans. I like that she sticks to the same rules with each paranormal story.

Chelsea and Melody are cousins who upon strange circumstances end up with a group of vampires and lycans escaping Faye the evil shape shifter. Each chapter has a new twist as the two girls end up on almost any teenagers dream adventure with a bit of trouble and some heartache.


The characters are likable, the wrting is exciting and the plot is always moving forward. It's a great read to pass the time!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment