Popular Posts

Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Girl: Guardians Book 1 by Lola StVil

This story was different and I really enjoyed that it had two narrators.



My Review:

I listened to this a while back but wasn't sure what I thought of it. I'm still not. It wasn't my favorite but is worth giving it some credit. There's a few chapters I thought were odd and not sure why they were part of the story. That's what really threw me. Other than that the story has a good, unique plot and a smooth flow. I listened to it a second time, skipping the weird chapters and it was pretty good.

It's a love story using angels who aren't very angelic. The main character is an ordinary kid except her purple eyes and a bit of a wall flower but she's got guts. Marcus is the angel she's drools over but he's taken. The story gets far more involved but it's worth listening to.

I loved having the two narrators because it gave the story more character. The sound quality was also great.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment