Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Forest by Ambrose Ibsen

Love this author/narrator combination



My Review:

This series grabbed my attention from the start, actuallt the narrator/author combination grabbed my attention from the start. In this series there's this rather pathetic college adjunct professor who's unfullfilled in life until he gets involved with a paranormal group on campus. His life changes drastically.

Some new characters are added and a secret about an original character is revealed. It's a good one too and has me edging for the next book. He's seeking and exploring this strange being encountered in the first book and more is revealed along with its possible motive and the crazy doctors motive. The characters are full and interesting. The story is intense and suspenseful. The plot continues to thicken and draw me in.


Excellent!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment