Popular Posts

Monday, April 2, 2018

Free Fall by Peter Cawdron

Really short and really good!




My Review:
This story begins inncoent as an astronaut on a solo mission is orbiting the Earth. He attempts to make contact and gets no response. He ffollows all the correct protocal, following every rule and precaution until he finally makes contact with a child. No adult, no Houston but a young girl.This gets his blood boiling and he drops the rules and protocal with no other thought than getting to the girl.

For a short story the plot and characterization are well developed. There wasn't much to solve as I'd figured out te ending yet I couldn't stop listening. The authors words kep me on the edge of my seat and I cringed several times. I even listened a second time to this story with a couple days. 


ts one of those stories that made my mind think what if... the possibilities are endless. Great story!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment