Popular Posts

Friday, July 6, 2018

Vindicate by Virginia Johnson

As twisted stories go this one is a hit!



Review:
I listened to this series backwards. I first read Expiate and realized that was book 2. Now that I've read Vindicate things make more sense.

This story is more erotic and at first I can't say I like Aspen in this one. Not at first. She has this thing for Ethan -- a womanizing pig. But she is every bit as sick. Its like they get off on their little cat and mouse game. The death toll is high. I loved it!

As the story and plot develop pieces of their history are dropped into place. They are the worst and best of each other. A match made in the pit of hell. 

This is not for the weak of heart or stomach but those who enjoy dark, dirty and mysterious!

Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment