Popular Posts

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Ashes on the Earth by Sarah Ashwood

 A romance with a great plot!


My thoughts:

This is a romance which I don't generally read but it had great elements of suspense as well as a pervading problem. Ally or Ellie, I'm not sure how its spelled, tries to do something right when she saves a child it backfires in her face. Carter is the guy in charge of her care. I won't give more details and definitely no spoilers. Its a fun story that kept me tuned in. I listened mostly on my way to and from work.
I love how the author brought various types of shifters into the story. It doesn't focus on a single type and Carter is unique. The story is originial, has a good flow and relatable characters. The narration is top notch. She does a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment