Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Midnight Maiden: Midnight Duology Book 1 by Kathryn Marie


Midnight Maiden is a bit different than waht I mostly read by had elements that made it entertaining and worthwhile.




My Thoughts:

I really enjoted this. The narrator was excellent. Her pacing and range of voices for each character was fantastic. The story was fun. Its a bit different but I loved that a female had some power. Historically that didn't happen as much as it should. Its also a romance. Christiana is titled and holds that title without a man. She is sent to the castle for the summer to find a husband. She also leads a seperate life and prefers being single. The romance is a romance but one of the things I really loved about it is the romance doesn't overwhelm the story. All in all its a great read!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment