Popular Posts

Monday, August 4, 2014

Who are the best fans in the world? You are!

This is a thank you post to all of you! My viewers, people who have taken the time to read and review my books. A thank you to those who have taken the time to check out any of my books whether you purchased one, left a review or not. A thank you to anyone who has passed on any of my books through word of mouth or otherwise. What I love most about publishing is the entertainment my books provide. I love when someone sends a message out of the blue through social media or otherwise and says, "I loved your book!" Big Smile :-D

July was a phenomenal month for me. Here is a list of all the awesome bloggers who took the time to read and review one of my books. Please click the links to read their full reviews. I hope I didn't leave anyone out. I would feel bad so if you promoted my book this month and aren't below please contact me so I can add you in. Thanks a million to everyone!

As Snow Falls

"The opening threw me a little and for the first portion of the book, I was a tad confused, yet still completely engrossed. You are reading about one woman’s entire life, birth through death, and everything contained within her life. Some of the beginning scenes are written such that you’re almost reading from an infant’s point of view. As she grows and matures, the writing settles into that of a young woman full of sass and somewhat lost in the world. I loved how the writing changed to match the woman’s point in life."
Diane Bixler Author

"Deciding to purchase and read As Snow Falls by Elle Klass hinged on something intriguing that many authors have attempted to do: Pigeon-hole human behavior and/or the human experience. From the 1984 popular and somewhat controversial Passages by Gail Sheehy through current day, countless authors have taken on that challenge of defining the human experience. But often the approach is to lump our human experiences into big chunky categories, e.g., the teens, the 20s, 30s, 40s, etcetera. I think you get the picture."
Candi Silk Author

As Snow Falls Feature At John Tucker Must Live Blog

Interview at Heibooks- All my books can be found there as well.

Baby Girl Book 1

"This is such a powerful story. A young girl runs away from a mother who had never been an actual mother to her."
S.B. Morales at SBM Book Obsession

Book Promo at Bookmuni

Baby Girl Book 2

"She reinvents herself and gives herself a whole new background and even personality. I am just loving this series." 
S.B. Morales at SBM Book Obsession

"Yes, yes yes I love it, I am so captivated by the story and the main character."
Jane Peskara at My Novels, My World

Baby Girl Book 3

"Elle Klass keeps writing such captivating and suspense stories about Cleo and her search for the answers to her past."
Stacie from The Mercy Gray

"I am just loving this series. Cleo changes to fit into her surroundings while tracking down the truth of her past." 
S.B. Morales at SBM Book Obsession

"This episode is filled with additional mystery, intrigue and adventure as the story and plot deepen. Amid the challenges and sometimes shocking revelations, Cleo is gradually discovering who she is at the core even if her actual identity still eludes her."
Marcha Fox Author

 Interview with Marcha Fox at Marcha's two Cents Worth





No comments:

Post a Comment