Popular Posts

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Davidia's Seed by Michael Smart

Michael Smart author of the Bequia Mysteries has just released the exciting Sci-fi novel Davidia's Seed.


TITLE: Davidia’s Seed
GENRE: Science Fiction
PUBLISHED: June 15th, 2015
FORMATS:
Print ISBN:  978-0-9914008-2-9
ebook ISBN: 978-0-9914008-5-0
Amazon ISBN 10: 0991400828

Amazon ASIN: B00ZEDHFP6





"They met as enemies, unaware their intertwined destinies held the key to preventing the annihilation of two cultures."



SYNOPSIS:
This story is set in the Cygnus arm of the Milky Way galaxy, an area explored and colonized during the middle wave of human colonization of the Galaxy. Their arrival, hundreds of millennia before on two habitable planets of a circumbinary star system, planted the seed for the evolution of a new species on Cygnus Prime. A species, which would ultimately dominate and domesticate the human descendants of both planets.


The inhabitants of Borinorhnus believed their world and civilization to be the center of all things. The pinnacle of creation. Until an unsettling truth shattered their complacency and threatened to tear their society asunder.



Buy Links
Smashwords Store
CreateSpace Store
Amazon (Print)
Amazon (KDP)

Amazon UK (Kindle)

Author Bio
A baby boomer, I was born in the Bronx, New York, inheriting a love of reading and travel from my adventurous mother. Her fascinating story a book in itself, one I have yet to convince her to write, or allow me to write. I’m not sure where the writing bug came from, but I remember first putting pen to paper around the age of thirteen. 


My restless urge to travel carried me around the United States and to distant corners of the world after college. Eventually I landed in Key West Florida, in search of a crew position on any cruising yacht heading for far horizons. In the interim I completed flight lessons and acquired my private pilot’s license.

I did find a yacht, a home built fifty five foot gaff rigged schooner, headed for the Caribbean, and I embarked on my first ocean crossing under sail. The experience provided a life changing epiphany, and I spent the next eight years living and sailing around the eastern Caribbean.

Long stretches at sea allowed countless hours absorbed in the pages of favorite authors like Chandler, Spillane, John and Ross MacDonald, Robert B. Parker, Le Carre, Forsyth, Follett, Dick Francis, Asimov, Clarke, Herbert, Wells, Verne, Bradbury, Heinlein, among others too numerous to mention. And time to write, short stories, a bit of science fiction, sailing and flying journals.


Following diverse careers as a charter and delivery captain, yacht broker, air traffic controller, marina manager, and raising two extraordinary kids, I now write full time, imbuing my love of the sea and sky in my characters.

Where to find Michael Smart
EMAIL: michaelwsmart@hotmail.com; michaelwsmart@bequiamysteries.com
WEBSITE: http://www.michaelwsmartauthor.com
BLOG: http://www.bequiamysteries.com/blog/
AMAZON AUTHOR CENTRAL
AMAZON AUTHOR CENTRAL UK
SMASHWORDS
GOODREADS
GOOGLE+
LINKED IN
PINTEREST
FACEBOOK

ABOUT ME

Other Novels by Michael Smart






No comments:

Post a Comment