Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Space Coast Book Lovers 2017

Woohoo! Less than a month away. Mark your calendars for June 1st through 4th and pack up for the beach for 3 days of authors, readers and plenty of  Florida fun.

Space Coast Book Lovers 2017

Buy tickets starting at $0.00

This event is nonstop activities from the Meet & Greet Friday to Gimme S'more time to the book signing. In attendance is a smorgasbord of authors and genres but the excitement doesn't stop there. There'll be industry professionals such as professional bloggers and models.

I'm pumped and excited and counting down the days. I can't wait to see those I know and meet those I don't.

At my table will be copies of all my books, including my new release The Monster Upstairs. Participate in the scavenger hunt and you might get some free goodies from me. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment