Popular Posts

Monday, January 29, 2018

The Hollow by Christopher Zaleski

A new author for me and a fantastic story!



My Review:
Carol gained incrdible intelligance about the time she started highschool but she's still a teen. The story begins with her preparing for college. Thee boy next door Matthew soon becomes her boyfriend and when she leaves for college in California she leaves him behind. Her entire family picks up and moves which I found a bit odd but after listening it was necessary for the story.

Along with her intelliigence comes something she calls The Hollow. It haunts her in a sense. The storry flows and has enough intrigue to keep me listening. I couldn't wait to hear what was coming next. The plot was unique. I read a lot of supernatural/paranormal and this was refreshingly different. The author has an easy to listen to and follow along with writing stylee and the narrator is perfect for the part. 


There's quite a few twists and turns. By no means is this a typical book but far more. I haven't heard of this author before but will be watching for more of his books in the future.

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment