Popular Posts

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Playoff Blues

Everyone knows I'm a diehard 49er fan but we didn't make the playoffs and I'm good with that. The team is retructuring and now with Garappolo we have our missing piece and will be a force to be reckoned with next season.

My team has been to the playoffs on numerous occasions and I've sat through nail-biting games against the Giants, Cowboys and Packers. I've cringed and shut my eyes because the suspense was too much. I get that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. My motto is if we aren't good enough to win the game than we don't need the playoffs or a bowl.

This playoff season I watched and cringed as Jacksonville made the grueling battle through the playoffs. I live in Jacksonville and am surrounded by fans, some true and some like me rooting for the home team because their team didn't make the playoffs. Jax is filled with transients and most of us want the Jags to win even if we have another favorite team.

Moments ago the Jags played the best game I've ever seen them play. They were rock solid and awesome! I give them that and will wear the gold and blue on my nails this week in honor of the amazing game they played. They lost but were the better team by far.

I sat in a smoky bar filled with Jags fans who got on my nerves! Yes, I really can't stand Jags fans because they're all "yeah Jags" when things are going their way and "Jags suck" when they lose. In my opinion you stand by your team win or lose and the Jags were the better team.

It was three flags in the second half that gave the Pats their first touchdown that cost the game. The calls were bogus. I'm not a Jags fan and I'm callng bogus. I'm a 49er fan and when you go to that many championship, playoff and superbowl games it happens. Sometimes games are rigged or people payed off. I hate it but know it happens and the NFL will never admit or even elude to it.

The Patriots are a sorry excuse of a team and I have 0 respect for them and will never look at them as a great team because they aren't. Any game I watch with them play is filled with cheating and bogus calls. But Jaguar fans piss me off more at the moment.

The Jags were the better team without a doubt. They didn't have to pay anyone off or cheat to get 20 points on the board. They stopped Brady in his tracks over and over but the Jags can get better.

The Jags defense may be number one but their offense sucks eggs. Its not the end. Next year is a whole new year and replace Bortles and build that offensive line which is 100% better than last year and they'll make the championship again.

So buck up Jag fans! They made the AFC Championship game! Next year they will kick ass and heck my team who the Jags quiver in the boots over whether the 49ers are having a good year or bad may just give the 49ers a run for their money!

For the first time in twenty years I'm proud to say I live in Jacksonville Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment