Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Starblind Book 1 by D.T. Dyllin

This story had me in sticthes!



My Review:
I laughed so hard. Jane is a human from New Earth. At some point humans learned they weren't alone and even worse less superior to beings from other planets. Earth became New Earth and they started splicing human DNA with various DNA from other beings. I loved how the author did that, very clever. I'm a biology geek so the sciency stuff hit my chord and was fun because it was sound enough to be probable.

Jane is the captain of the Pittsburg, a space ship and she's a bounty hunter. She has a small crew, loves steampunk and is very independent. She also has a nasty attitude at times. Anyways, she on the hunt for a large bounty placed on the head of a man who is also quit a hunk and turns out something more than human.


It's a romance but also has an excellent plot and depth of characters. I loved this one even more than book 3. I blame that on the main character. She is too funny and stubborn. I can't give anything away. You have to read it!

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment