Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Resisting the Biker by Cassie Alexandra Audiobook Review

Yes, another audiobook. And it's in another in a series! I picked up the kindle for this one free and then did Whispersync. Not all audible books are available yet with Whispersync but the ones that are. What a steal!



My review:

I really enjoyed Resisting the Biker. I have two daughters about Adrianna’s age and the drama and her reactions were true to life. She did an amazing job capturing what it’s like to be 21 and falling in love the first time through believable dialogue and characters.

I listened to the audio version which I think gives extra meaning to a book. A good narrator brings the characters to life in a different medium and Nina Sumpter did an excellent job with voicing each character.
The story itself had an easy flow and was full of action and chapter cliffhangers which kept me listening and engaged. Add a few sizzling scenes and capturing the biker community and wa-lah a an irresistible book. Looking forward to the next book!


Follow Cassie Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment