Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wendi Starusnak and Greta and Hanz from Once Upon a Zombietale

A story and author from Once Upon a Zombietale Anthology.


Excerpt
 "I make the mistake of looking back up the stairs at the wicked woman who somehow managed to steal our dad’s heart before rushing out the front door.  What I see will forever haunt me.  Our father’s blood and flesh are still covering her face.

Ignoring the urge to vomit whatever may be left in my stomach from lunch, I run with my brother as fast as my legs will carry me.  We are running for our lives.  Somehow we both know this."
Preorder Once Upon a Zombietale Anthology


Wendi Starusnak is the author of the thriller/suspense young adult Fleischer Series. She is also part of C.M. Wright's Author Services.

Learn more about Wendi or Follow here:
Amazon
Goodreads
Facebook
Website

Join the Facebook release party of Once Upon a Zombietale

No comments:

Post a Comment