Popular Posts

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Matanzas Moon: Ablaze by Elizabeth Raven

I brought you the first book and now I've read the second. It's just as amazing!



My Review:
An excellent sequel. I'm really enjoying this series and not just because it's setting is my favorite US city or the ghosts. It's well written, exciting and suspenseful. I cling to the pages and can't wait to see what will happen next.


Bridget and Nick's relationship is going well since their Halloween nightmare. They have gotten back from a vacation when ghosts strike again. An arsonist is on the loose and something happens to Bridget. Her entire personality changes and Nick is at odds and lost. Things get even more complicated when RIP is plagued by memories of a past love. He turns to drugs and alcohol then the spark between him and Bridget who is not herself ignites into passion. Things spiral out of control quickly and RIP has to find a way to save the day.

Not a dull moment!

Amazon

My autographed book!


No comments:

Post a Comment