Popular Posts

Friday, April 11, 2014

Liebster Award

Thank you Jai & K  for nominating me for the Liebster Award, an award given in recognition to new blogs. I'm very honored.

The rules are:

Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.

List 11 facts about yourself.

Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.

Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 200 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.


Go to each new blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination.

Here Goes:

11 facts about me...
1. I have 2 daughters.
2. I was born in Redwood City, Ca.
3. I have 1 published novel, As Snow Falls.
4. I love pizza.
5. My parents had three girls, I'm in the middle.
6. One of my all time favorite movies is Pitch Perfect.
7. I love pink, the color any shade.
8. I have taught junior high scienc for 11 years.
9. I live with my best friend.
10.I lived in California, near San Francisco during the 1989 quake.

11.My nickname is Margarita Lisa.

11 Questions asked to me and my responses...
1. If I could live inside a book for a week I think it would be Dead Until Dark because I have lived in the South for 14 years now and would love to see the looks on the people's faces when vampires come out of the closet so to speak.

2.Three songs I can't live without Van Halen You Really Got Me, Aerosmith Angel, and Journey When The Lights Go Down in The City.

3.Yes, I believe in ghosts. People are bundles of energy when we die our energy goes somewhere.

4. If I could choose to spend a day with an author I would choose Stephen King because I would love to get a glimpse at how his mind works.

5. I would rather have dreadlocks over tattoos because I can undo the dreads if I don't like them a tattoo is forever.

6. I prefer a book over a movie, although I almost equally enjoy a good movie, depends on my mood.

7. My dream job would be to blog, write, and publish full time.

8. I like "just keep swimming," from Dorie in Finding Nemo. We all keep swimming to get through life. If you stop you sink.

9. Something I like that might surprise people is I love horror, bloody, gory, suspense ridden horror movies. The bloodier the better.

10.My favorite blog is my own but I don't think that is what the question is really asking. I have a few blogs I follow that I really like and I find it too difficult to choose one as my favorite.

11.My favorite book this is a tough question as well. If a fiction book I would have to say My Sweet Audrina because it had such a huge effect on me the first time I read it.

My 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate...
1. What are three verbs that describe you?
2. What is your favorite book gone big screen movie?
3. Did you read the above book first or watch the movie?
4. What is a silly personality quirk about you?
5. What is your worst pet peeve?
6. If you won a billion dollars what would you do with it?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
8. What do you consider the worst job is, that someone could have?
9. How did you get into blogging?
10. Are you a morning person or night owl?
11. What is the strangest color you have died your hair?

Blogs I nominated

No comments:

Post a Comment