Popular Posts

Saturday, March 21, 2015

A big day for me

I woke up yesterday with a review for Eye of the Storm Eilida's Tragedy and this morning I awoke to another. Needless to say I am feeling very blessed.

Yesterday's review is posted at My Train of Thoughts On... by Karen. Feel free to visit Karen's blog and share.

Today's review is posted at Reader's Favorite. Here is the full review. Please visit the review page and share. If you have your own review of the book you can post it there too.

Reviewed By Michelle Randall for Readers’ Favorite

Eilida is planning to meet up with friends at the local bar, but instead something draws her to the neighbors' house. As she slow sneaks over and looks in, what she sees is so horrific and terrifying that she takes off running. It has started storming hard, but she just keeps running until she slides down a hillside, landing in a heap against a rock. Sunshine is a receptionist at the Lyden Times Newspaper and she loves her neat and orderly world, only this day nothing is neat and orderly. A young woman was found in the woods with no identification and no memory, and the strange thing is that she looks just like Sunshine only with a different color hair. Eye of The Storm: Eilida's Tragedy (Ruthless Storm Trilogy) (Volume 1) follows Sunshine as she turns reporter and tries to discover what sent this woman running and ending up in her town.

Eye of The Storm centers around Eilida's fear of storms. She hates them, and as the story progresses we slowly learn the reasoning. Sunshine, on the other hand, can never remember a day of rain, but as she investigates this case, she is suddenly plagued by storms. Author Elle Klass creates a compelling story using tragedy, survival, guilt, repressed memories, visual triggers and storms to create a tale that encompasses so much more than you expect. The tragedy of three families is told in this one story. It is a well written and compelling tale with an amazing concept that is worth the read. Great for young adults and adults as well. 

To make my day better my wonderful boyfriend just washed the pollen of my car and I'm going to my first basketball game this evening. I'm not sure my day could get any better. Thank you!

2 comments: