Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2016

Shiver by Kristen Middleton Audiobook Review

Shiver is the second book in the Night Roamers series. For fans of vampire fiction it's a great series.



My Review:
I always enjoy a good paranormal vampire story. After I read Blur Book 1 in the Night Roamers series I decided I needed to read the next. In Shiver Nikki is the only one who remembers the town is full of vampires and she still can't resist Ethan. Even Nathan her twin doesn't believe her and her mother thinks she needs a professional. 

There is a fair amount of suspense more ao than book 1 and kept me on the edge. I'm still not thrilled with narrator but she did improve and no doubt I'll finish the entire series.

A great series!

Buy Links
Amazon
Audible

Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment