Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Illusions by Kristen Middleton Audiobook Review

Well, the final book in the Night Roamers series. I have to say it was a fun series.



My Review:
I have to start this saying I’m proud of myself for listening to an entire series within the same year. I normally don’t do that. It’s an enticing series with constant action and a good flow between narrative, dialogue and suspense. 

Illusions being the last book in the Night Roamers series gave closure to a story that really could have gone on for longer. But I can’t give any spoilers here. Nikki gets her man – Duncan/ Ethan… err I can’t say. Some bad guys get their just desserts and Nathan… hmm… again I can’t give spoilers.

The narrator did grow on me but I was never sold by her performance, however, the story made up for her inadequacies. 
The series as a whole is fun and entertaining. There’s suspense, intrigue and romance. Who in their right mind wouldn’t love it I don’t know. I did, great series.

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment