Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Contracts: The Reaper's Apprentice Book 2 by CS Patra Audiobook Review

Enjoying this series!



The Contracts: The Reaper’s Apprentice Book is about a group of demon slayers. This group in particular has been left out of missions and are disappointed over it. Eventually they are chosen for an important mission on their home soil. The series so far is about the relationship between demons and humans.


I didn’t enjoy this book as much as I did book 1. It had a slower pace and was more difficult to follow but I did enjoy hearing the side of the demon slayers and finding out more about them. There is a nice little twist I didn’t expect at the end. Of course I can’t say what it is that would give too much away. Overall it’s a decent read worth listening to.

I wasn’t so sure about the switch in narrators but he did a good job.

Buy Links
Amazon/Audible
iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment