Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Dispatcher by Zachary Quinto Audiobook Review

Great story! I picked it up free and wasn't disappointed.



My Review:
I love short stories that grab my attention and are developed. In this story the reader is introduced to dispatchers. The story opens with a man who is in the hospital room as a serious operation is happening. The doctor openly wants him gone but he's there for liability. His job is to return the person if they die. As the story progresses it's full of twists and surprises.

I picked it up because it was free and the genre I enjoy. The author is fantastic. I'd read another of his books. The narrator Zachary Quinto did an awesome performance. 

The suspense and curiosity plotted in this story along with great character development make this is story I reccomend to anyone who enjoys a good thriller or mystery!

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment