1. I love spending the time with my family and grandbabies. This is the time of the year when my family is all together even though we live close getting everyone together is sometimes hard to do.
2. I always loved watching my children open their gifts. Now I have grandchildren and love to see how excited they get when they open up their presents.
3. I love the food! We don't always eat traditional but it's always awesome!
4.I love not having to go to work. The holidays and vacation have become synonymous for me. I can relax, enjoy my coffee in the morning, and do things on my time.
5. I enjoy having two weeks to focus on my books. Just me, my characters, and my computer.
6. I love holiday music.
7. I love watching holiday movies. A classic my children were forced to endure was Christmas Story. I still watch that movie every year. I love that all day Christmas Eve it's on!
This year I joined Angela Ford's Holiday Hop which brings me to number 8. I enjoy giving to others.
We are celebrating by giving away a Kindle and a $25 Gift Card. Please stop by and visit the authors listed below for more giveaways. Happy Hopping!
T.I. Lowe Tammy Tate Jackie Marilla Casey Harvell Denise Kawaii Natalie-Nicole Bates Kelly Ann Jacobson Moira Keith Michele Gwynn Tracey Alvarez Mary Bernsen
To enter the giveaway click here
Winner chosen randomly from comments on both pages.