Popular Posts

Sunday, December 14, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


 Thank you KayCee K at Wonderstruck for nominating me!

Here are the rules for accepting this award: 

First, you thank the person who nominated you for the award.Then, you add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. 

 Share 7 things about yourself.

Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog. 


7 things people might not know about me...

1. Junior Mints and Reeses are my favorite candy

2. I have many unpublished works

3. I have lived on both the Pacific and Atlantic coasts

4. I have a huge collection of Barbies I'm attempting to sell- hit me up if your interested :-)

5. My favorite U.S. city is St. Augustine

6. I was the kid at Christmas who shook and poked my presents endlessly until I got to open them

7. I have only been out of the U.S. once but I have a passport now so watch out!

I'm nominating
Caverns of my Mind
Megan Cyrulewski
Rhoda D'Ettore


No comments:

Post a Comment