Popular Posts

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Taming Her Might character interview with Celeste Hartmann

It's so exciting to be interviewing students from the prestigious Once Upon Academy. Today we have Celeste Hartmann with us!
http://onceuponacademy.com/

TTO:
Thank you so much for joining us Celeste. Tell us have you chosen a major?

Celeste:
Undecided

TTO:
No problem. Why did you choose the Once Upon Academy?

Celeste:
I wanted to go to the most prestigious magical school ever!

TTO:
Do you have any magical skills?

Celeste:
I'm a dragon shifter, apparently. I didn't know that until later. I was born with elemental magic though.

TTO:
What is your greatest accomplishment?

Celeste:
Learning to control my powers.

TTO:
How would you describe yourself in three words?

Celeste:
Loyal, stubborn, and friendly.

TTO:
Do you have any handicaps and how do you compensate?

Celeste:
I couldn't control my magic at first. Any time I got scared, I would accidentally soak something, electrocute something, or things like that. Then when I became a shifter, I couldn't control that either. It took finding a friend that could connect with my dragon to learn how to control anything.

TTO:
I can see how that could be a huge problem. You're lucky to have the support from a friend who could help you. Would you consider yourself and introvert ot extrovert?

Celeste:
An introvert.

TTO:
Do you have any favorite foods?

Celeste:
Hmmm. I like all kinds of food. I'm a sucker for anything chocolate, though.

TTO:
Me too! Do you have a favorite book or movie you'd like to share with the TTO's readers?

Celeste:
I love to read anything! You can't expect me to choose just one book. Or movie for that matter.

TTO:
Is there anything else you'd like to add before I wrap things up?

Celeste:
Um, not really. Can I go yet? I'm supposed to be meeting Lenna and Kierra before we meet Mirella for Ethics tutoring.

TTO:
Most certainly, we don't want to interrupt your studies any longer than needed. Thank you so much for joining us today Celeste!

Find out more about Celeste in the Once Upon Academy Anthology. 

Taming Her Might by Toni Peden

Will betrayal be her downfall or her saving grace?

     Celeste Hartmann has been accepted to the very prestigious Once Upon Academy and everything seemed to be going great. She's settled into her classes and made a few close friends.


    After being betrayed by someone she thought was her friend, Celeste's world is turned upside down. With the help of her best friends, can she overcome her obstacles and tame her might, or will she be consumed by the beast inside her fighting to be free?

Grab Celeste Acceptance Letter Here!


Preorder links:
Amazon
Books2Read
Get your hands on the paperback!



No comments:

Post a Comment