Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Zombie Infestation: A Serena Rouge Novel

This was fun, more than anything.



My thoughts:
Serena is a little rough around the edges in this nonstop action book. A zombie virus is out and for some people it makes them stronger, quicker and improved. Serena is somehow immune to it yet she's "improved" in an Alice from Resident Evil kind of way. When her children are kidnapped she pulls out no stops in getting them back whole and healthy.

This book is well written. The only stumbling block for me was no use of place description or characters. It left a little out of sorts in places. Since I don't require copious amounts of description my mind filled in the blanks. The story is written first person and Serena does a lot of self-talk, some extremely funny which added to the story.


For zombie fans I absolutely think this is a must read

Amazon/Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment