Popular Posts

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Bone Stars character interview with Grenna

I am pleased to have another Once Upon Academy student with us here today. Meet Grenna.
http://onceuponacademy.com/
TTO:
Hi Grenna! It's so nice to meet you. Tell us have you decided on a major at the Once Upon Academy?

Grenna:
Yeah... Um... I chose psychic communication.

TTO:
You don't sound convinced?

Grenna:
I am now. At first I only chose it because OUA doesn't have vet classes but now I'm commited and actually enjoying it.

TTO:
Wonderful news! Do you have any magical abilities?

Grenna:
Yes. It's been difficult for me to accept this and even more difficult to talk about it, especially in public. I see auras, colors surrounding people that change with their moods.

TTO:
Wow! Can you tell me my mood?

Grenna:
You're mostly green meaning health and harmony. There's also a pink ring in the middle of the green. I'm not sure what that means. I'm only beginning to understand and interpret what I see.

TTO:
I'll take health and harmony! Why did you choose Once Upon Academy?

Grenna:
Well... it wasn't my first choice. I wanted an Ivy League school like Harvard. I think my parents had something to do with my application and acceptance to OUA. They won't admit it but I'm sure they are the guilty party.

TTO:
What is your greatest accomplishment?

Grenna:
Graduating highschool with a 4.5 GPA. I worked hard for that, studied constantly.

TTO:
Describe yourself in three words?

Grenna:
Shy, unathletic, and smart

TTO:
Do you have any handicaps and how do you compensate?

Grenna:
Not really. At first the aura thing was like a handicap but once I figured it out it's really quite helpful.

TTO:
What is your favorite food?

Grenna:
Does coffee count? I live on that right now. My favorite is blond with a double shot and Italian cream.

TTO:
Of course coffee counts!  Do you have a favorite book or movie?

Grenna:
Medical texts, mostly on animal anatomy and physiology. Now that I say that I realize I spent far too much time studying in high school. I need to get out and watch some movies!

TTO:
Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

Grenna:
An introvert!

TTO:
Is there anything else you'd like to add before we close?

Grenna:
I'd just like to add thank you for inviting me. 

Thank you Grenna!


Find out more about Grenna in the Once Upon Academy Anthology!

Bone Stars by Elle Klass

Grenna isn't too thrilled to attend the Once Upon Academy. She was hoping for something less magical and more Ivy League, until she meets Mandevar, a magic physics major who’s hot under his apparent nerdiness and begins to think otherwise.


Their first date is where the adventure begins. Mandevar is a bit of a mystery and continues to surprise her. Turns out he isn't the only surprise when they get lost together in an enchanted forest.

Get Grenna's Acceptance Letter here!


Preorder links:
Amazon
Books2Read
Get your hands on the paperback!


No comments:

Post a Comment