Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Bird's Eye View character interview with Antoinette Chaikova

Today, joining us from the Once Upon Academy is Antoinette Chaikova, but most people call her Nettie.
http://onceuponacademy.com/
TTO:
It's such an honor to have you with us today Nettie. Tell us what is your major?

Nettie:
Undeclared.

TTO:
I understand completely! Why did you choose the Once Upon Academy?

Nettie:
My parents REALLY wanted me to attend.

TTO:
Parents are strange that way. I'm sure you're happy you decided to follow their advice. Do you have any special skills?

Nettie:
Not particularly, but the headmistress assures me all will be revealed and cultivated during my time at OUA.

TTO:
What is your greatest accomplishment?

Nettie:
Hmmm... if you ask my parents, I'm not sure if they'd tell you it was been being named prima ballerina or my acceptance letter...

TTO:
How would you describe yourself in three words?

Nettie:
Compassionate, down-to-earth, and flexible.

TTO:
Do you have any handicaps and how do you compensate?

Nettie:
Not that I know of.

TTO:
What is your favorite food?

Nettie:
Anything sweet.

TTO:
Do you have a favorite movie or book you want to share?

Nettie:
Not really, but i love anything with astronomy and mythology. 

TTO:
Is there anything else you'd like add before we close today?

Nettie:
I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I'm afraid of birds. All birds. My mother was cursed by a wizard when she refused to marry him. He'd make the shape of an owl and haunted her. When I was a kid, my parents used to frighten my brother and I that the owl might come and curse us. Never really got past that, so I just avoid birds whenever possible.

We all have fears, no need to feel ashamed. Thank you so much for joining us Nettie. Have a wonderful afternoon!

Find out more about Nettie in the Once Upon Academy Anthology!

Bird's Eye View by Kerry Evelyn
When Nettie’s life is in peril, her true self will take flight.

Nettie’s acceptance to Once Upon Academy is the success she’s waited her whole life for. The prima ballerina has spent her life following rules and obeying her parents, but has no idea who she really is.

Reggie, a fifth-year senior and orphan, only knows one thing: he likes to fly. So when one of his flying students reveals to him he has the mark of a royal phoenix shifter, he’s excited to conquer the sky for real and learn more about his heritage.


But will he get his chance? When Nettie and Reggie are locked in a tower by a foe on the eve of Reggie’s first transformation, his life is in mortal danger. Helping him means Nettie must face her own greatest fear. Can they save themselves and each other?

Get a copy of Nettie's Acceptance Letter here!


Amazon
Books2Read
Get your hands on the paperback!



No comments:

Post a Comment