Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Sapphiran Agenda Prequel to the Star Trails Tetralogy

I have read the entire Star Trails Tetralogy by Marcha Fox and loved it! The series is full of suspense, action and great characters. The Sapphiran Agenda is Thyron's story. Thyron is a plant who has conscious thought, communicates through psi waves and walks! He's an awesome plant.



My review:

The Sapphiran Agenda is Thyron’s story. Thyron is an intelligent mobile plant. He communicates with others through psi waves and implanting pictures or words into the heads of other beings. He’s a very cool plant. This story is a spin-off from the Star Trails Tetralogy. Thyron is first introduced in Beyind the Hidden Sky the first book in the series. The Sapphiran Agenda is the situation we meet him in the series but from his point of view.

I loved the subtle comedy and the development of Thyron’s character. March Fox brings his personality to life. He is a lovable character who has his own agenda in the little adventure that takes him to another planet where he meets Creena. I won’t give away any spoilers. It’s a book that needs to be read. I’ll admit its suspenseful! I read it while travelling on vacation and couldn’t put it down until I finished it!


The author has a way of bringing the reader into the sci-fi world she created and placing them into the story. The science is plausible. As a science teacher I dig that. I’ve been turned off by sci-fi that isn’t realistic. Her books are credible adding to the believability and creativity of the story. She gives plenty of background while at the same time building the plot. As one of my favorite authors I wait for her to release another book related to the series.




Links to my reviews on the other books in the series.
Beyond the Hidden Sky
A dark of Endless Days
A Psilent Place Below
Refractions of Frozen Time
Star Trails Compendium

Star Trails Website and links to Marcha Fox
Official Website
Smashwords Profile
Amazon Author Page
Goodreads
Marcha's Two-Cents Worth

Buy Links for Sapphiran Agenda. Marcha's other books are at these locations too!

Amazon
Smashwords
Kobo
Barnes and Noble



2 comments: